We care about where we work
Novis Renewables is a trusted partner. Novis Renewables has partnered with landowners around the country and strives to be trusted stewards of the land we work on and the environment. Novis seeks to create clean energy jobs during construction and operations of our renewable energy projects and to economically benefit the communities where we operate.
Landowners benefit from working with Novis through leasing property under long-term agreements, creating reliable income or, in specific circumstances, selling property to Novis.
Click on the map to see our facilities
Novis Renewables can provide Landowners:
- Solid income via transparent, simple long-term land leasing or purchase agreements negotiated with owners
- Sustainable land usage as a productive alternative to agricultural activity
- Experienced management capabilities
- Direct line to Novis for any inquiry, clarification and support
We’re part of the Community
We aim to partner with the Communities. Our activities enhance local communities through reliable tax revenues that will contribute to the Community wealth.
We will create economic opportunities, foster community engagement and promote green economy jobs through infrastructural investment (i.e. electricity grids updates).
How does Development process work?
Novis Renewables is looking to partner with you through every stage of project development development.
- First step: evaluate and assess We will evaluate your property utilizing software tools to assess precisely if there is enough space to design and build a renewable energy plant. Novis will evaluate the following criteria: Impact on the environment and nearby activities that might be disturbed by the facility, sunlight exposure and property shading, slope, soil analysis, topography, proximity to interconnection facilities
- Second step: sign lease If the land checks all the boxes, then we can start negotiating a deal for the lease (or purchase, if you or your business is interested in doing so) of the land.Our principles in this activity are the deal’s fairness and its transparency.
- Third step: permit and develop To develop the project we need to perform specific assessments (i.e. solar site assessment, grid analysis, environmental anslysis). This assessment involves the local municipality, the state and the federal authorities. This activity will be Novis Renewables’ responsibility and will not be borne by the landowner.
- Fourth step: build and commit Once all the permitting phase is achieved and Novis has found an agreement with the interconnection utility, it can start the construction. This phase may last on average for 1-2 years, depending on the size of the project, but it will respect the community’s traffic and noise standards designed for large-scale projects.
- Fifth step: produce and decarbonize Once the plant is ready to go online, Novis will be next to the landowner in celebrating this event! We will run the operations and maintenance of the facility and we will maximize the use of local contractors and service providers.